Hayashi Department Store Building Blocks
Changeable and different ways of wearing
It can also be used as a towel.
Taiwan's historic landmark construction micro-building blocks _ Hayashi Department Store limited goods (City of five-story buildings Aberdeen Monument)
Age: Completed in Japan, Showa Seven Years (1932), City Monuments (announced June 26, 1998)
Hayashi Department Store was established in Japan in the 7th year of the Showa (1932), commonly known as the "five-storey building", but it actually has six floors.
During the Japanese occupation period, after the opening of Tainan City through the urban rectification and the opening of the Tainan Canal, Taichung Station passed between Meiji Park and the Tainan Canal, and it was connected to Taichung Town (currently Zhongshan Road) and Suehiro-machi (now Chung Cheng Road).
Other places are increasingly important. At the end of 1927, Minami-machi established a ‘Store Express Club’, which consisted of those who were interested in operating the store.
The meeting decided to build a continuous storehouse in Katsuo-cho. The project began in 1931 with the designer Mei Zeshejiro.
It was completed in the following year and became the first city street in Tainan City to undergo overall planning and design.
Since then, the district has become a prosperous business district with the name of “Ginza”.
Hayashi Department Store is the largest building in this batch of buildings.
It was opened by the Japanese person Lin Fangyi of Yamaguchi Prefecture on December 5th, 1932 at 2nd, Sawami-cho, Tainan City (now the Chung-Yi, Zhongzheng intersection), but after five days, Lin Fangyi will It was 49 years old when he passed away.
After the boss's death, the store was continued by his wife, Lin Nianzi.
After the end of the Second World War, when the Republic of China was first established, Hayashi Department Store had repaired it, and subsequently used it as a salt plant, an air force unit, and a police station. In the 40's (1950's) of the Republic of China, the first to third floors were used by the Taiwan Salt General Plant, the fourth floor was the Provincial Grain Bureau, and the fifth and sixth floors were air force radio stations.
They changed frequently and became the salt police corps successively.
After the Baosan Corps relocated to Taipei, the Linbao department store became vacant for a long time. The Tainan Municipal Government announced it as a city on June 26, 1998. Monuments were reopened on June 14, 2014.
June 30, 2013 is arguably the most important day in Tainan. It was also the Tainan Affairs Office that celebrated the reopening of Hayashi Department Store and looked forward to the memories and memories of the people of Tainan after traveling in Tainan.
Manufacturing / Design :
Made in Taiwan / Taiwan Design
Plastic (ABS) / 70g
About 10cm x 8cm x 8cm